Today is the first definitively cold, dreary day of this winter, and it coincides with Alysia's first day of not feeling so well. She woke up with a very uneasy stomach, and she doesn't have any energy today (extremely rare!). As I speak, she's laying on the couch watching TV and not really saying much (also extremely rare!). Oh, and she has this other problem of not being able to stay up past 9:00 at night and needing to sleep at least 10 hours per day... I'm starting to feel like a bachelor again since I only see Alysia awake for like 2 hours per day.
During yesterday afternoon, Leash went out and bought some items that we'll use to announce our news to our parents - we got a pair of bibs saying "I love grandma/grandpa", and onesie that is Christmast-related saying "Who needs Santa, I have grandparents". We're looking forward to being able to tell everyone, but we're very uncertain about the best time to do it since we'd like to share the news face-to-face. If Alysia continues to feel like crap for the next month, then our trip home for Thanksgiving is the most likely time for telling everyone.
Until next time...
- Mike
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment