Sunday, January 11, 2009

15 Weeks and an Active Stomach

Here is the 15 Week picture of baby's growth:

As you can see, baby is not incredibly pronounced yet in a tell-all "bump", but seems instead to be slowly taking up room all around my mid-section. I've started wearing maternity pants this week WHICH IS WONDERFUL. No need to have more discomfort than already experienced!

They say you may start to feel the baby move sometime between 14 - 20 weeks. With your first, it's not so easy to tell if what you're feeling is really baby...... but my stomach was so active yesterday with feelings I'm not used to. Sort of like growling (without the noise) and little "pops" at random times and spots in my tummy. Hmmm.......... I'll keep paying attention to see if this was a momentous day or not - haha.

Alysia

3 comments:

jphillips said...

By George, Alysia, I think you felt it!!!!!!!! That sounds just like it starts out in the beginning. How exciting!!!!
love you,
mom

The Boyle's said...

Hey! I remember that I *felt* little twinges in there at 15 weeks -- but I felt my first real kick when I was 20 weeks. Hold on, it's coming :) !!!!
<3,
Rosalie

sandy said...

WOW....I was jjust thinking how your almost at the half way point!!!Isn't that amazing?