I was late posting the 18 week picture yesterday. Here's your weekly dose of baby's growth!
I'm feeling pretty good. My tummy is definitely expanding although this week's picture is not as pronounced as last. Both Mike and I comment on how exceptionally hard it is - he tells me I have a little six-pack but he's just being nice. I'm going to have to say the scariest recognition lately is that I'm losing some of my belly button each week. For the first time in my entire life, I realize that my belly button has a bottom to it - I never saw it before last week and it's creeping every so slowly toward the surface ..... yikes! I'll have to post a head-on closeup when it goes from inny to outy:)
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE STEELERS! Now Pennsylvania holds both baseball and football bragging rights!
Alysia
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
haha....I just seen the comment on the diapers also...lol
Post a Comment