Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Numbers Game

I thought we'd have fun with numbers today.........

31 - Number of trips to the restroom yesterday. I would consider this a typical average for me for the past month or so. They say it gets worse when the baby "drops", so I can't wait for that. Perhaps I'll just set myself up with food and a cot in the bathroom:)

4 - Maximum consecutive hours slept in the past ~6 weeks. This tidbit is of course related to the one above, but is also influenced by Baby's constant activity and hiccups, as well as the need to take my medication at 2:30AM each night.

0 - Number of pimples I'm hoping to have one day on my face! The whole "pregnancy glow" has not been something I've experienced. In fact, I don't think I've had clear skin since we journeyed down the fertility path 2+ years ago:)

7 - Number of daycare facilities Mike will visit this month. He's already been to 4, so only a few left to check out before we make our big decision.
- Little ones who have visited me in the past month. Taylor, Isa, Caden, Owen, Penelope, Sophia, and Madelyn. Baby is going to be born into a wonderful world of playmates!

Alysia

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You guys crack me up! haha Love you to pieces!!

The Boyle's said...

I can relate to your '4' comment -- and Imogen is almost a year old!! It seemed like we were golden for awhile, but then the teething monster arrived! Pregnancy is totally preparing you for the little sleep you get as a mama.

<3