Our doctors feel that I'll be able to begin walking around and enjoying life after our 35-week appointment - just under 3 weeks from now. Three weeks doesn't sound so bad after having already spent 7 weeks laying down. But, the closer we get, the longer the days seem to drag on.... If ever there were a way to fast-forward time, I'd certainly appreciate it right now.
Mike is going to help me pack our hospital bag later today. It's something that's been bothering me, and I'll feel better being prepared. In some ways, I've wondered if we'll jinx ourselves by being ready...... but if the Baby does decide to arrive early, I'd so much rather have that bag packed!!!!
Alysia
Sunday, May 17, 2009
33 Weeks
Yet another week has passed. We weren't sure we'd ever make it this far when all of the drama began, so we feel very fortunate! Baby is REALLY growing now and so my tummy follows along for the ride:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thats a great idea, get the bag packed! Three more weeks will go quickly now that the weather is nicer.Hope you guys have a good week!
Post a Comment