Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week 31

It makes me so happy to reach Sunday now each week and post new pictures. We've made it to Week 31 and here's how Baby is growing:


It's my favorite time of the year at the house - Spring! I asked Mike to take some pictures of the beauty around the yard since I can't enjoy it as much as I'd like. Last year, we were bummed when a hard freeze ruined our magnolia blooms after they had just appeared. Not this year - look how gorgeous!


Our tulips arrived this past week and here is a picture of just a few. We have many more this year, thanks to Mike's planting frenzy last October. For those of you who haven't heard the story..... I decided I wanted more spring bulbs last year and ordered a bunch in bulk from a website (~400). This would have typically been a combined weekend effort for us, but based on the bulb delivery timing and impending frost, the bulbs needed planting while I was on restriction, hoping our Little One would implant! Oops:) Have I mentioned lately how much I love my husband?



Alysia

2 comments:

jphillips said...

Knew from the start that Mike was a keeper. Yes, you have a WONDERFUL husband and he will be a great daddy, also. I am so glad you found someone who treats you as well as Dad has treated me. Thank you, Mike, for taking wonderful care of her. We love you,
Donna and Jeff

sandy said...

Oh how beautiful it looks there!Your house and yard look like a Thomas KInkade print!Heres to another quiet week at your place!