What my parents didn't realize is that I'm not the kind of gal that does things halfway. There was truly no reason for me to lie there struggling to lift my head until I knew I could get myself out of that situation by rolling onto my back. To them, it looks like I put it all together in one day. But I've been visualizing the total package for quite some time now......
For all those younger babies out there,
"If you can't roll yet, just think about it and suck your hand."
Talia
5 comments:
Yea, Talia! I love how she just stares at you like, "What now? I bet you didn't expect that!"
Talia, you better not roll so close to the edge! She looks good in her penn state and steelers outfits.
Wow.....done with very little effort, too.
Won't be long until she is rolling her way across the floor.
What a cutie!!!!
Oh, Miss Talia! You are one smart cookie, just like your mommy and daddy!
BIG GIRL!!! wow!! Great job Talia!! You are SO beautiful!! we miss you like crazy!!!
Post a Comment