Sunday, December 13, 2009

Talia - 25 Weeks

I had a great week this week! I still have the sniffles, but I don't really mind. I've gotten used to that blue rubber bulb Mommy and Daddy squeeze in front of my face, so I don't give them a hard time anymore. Plus, being sick has its perks..... extra snuggles, extra attention, and even early morning naps with Mommy in bed.

This week I got my first tooth. Mommy noticed it on Wednesday evening. It may have come in Tuesday, but Mommy was sick the first part of the week and was doing her best to stay away from me. Everyone seems so excited about my tooth and I have no idea why. They tell me I'll use it someday to eat...... so I thought I'd practice while Mommy & Daddy cooked dinner. Mmm... spinach!


I made a new friend this week. He's been hanging out on my crib for months, but Daddy finally introduced him to me. I LOVE HIM! I especially enjoy trying to find my way out from under him when Daddy places him on top of me!

On Friday, I got to go play with my friend Caden while Mommy & Daddy hit the town. We had a great time! And then I finished the week with 2 parties and decorating the Christmas tree. I love the feel of the tree limbs on my fingers. Mommy let me touch the tree a bunch before the ornaments were hung. Now I'm apparently not allowed. I suppose I'll get over it.

Talia

2 comments:

sandy said...

Thats cute how Talia is helping with the decorations. Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Bean Tripp said...

LOL "apparently" she can't play with the tree anymore. I love that! And she looks so cute helping daddy put on ornaments! She's also sporting another Maddy outfit. These girls (and their moms) have great taste :))