Talia is 26 Weeks old already! That's half a year - can you believe it?
This week, Talia kept herself quite busy once again.
- On Sunday, she attended church and was the perfect angel. She quietly sang herself to sleep in the middle of the service, gaining the attention of everyone - but in a good way:
- On Tuesday, Mommy and Daddy picked her up from daycare at lunchtime to take her to Ann Arbor for a doctor's appointment. A few months back, we had been finding small amounts of blood in her diaper on occasion and had her checked out by a pediatric gastroenterologist. We've had tests run and she checks out perfectly - clean bill of health. Phew!
- On Wednesday, Talia's second tooth came in! The other bottom one. All she wanted for Christmas was her two front teeth...........
- On Thursday, Talia tried out the shower with Daddy again. She liked it a whole lot more this time - even cracking a few smiles.
- On Saturday, Talia met Santa Claus (pictures in another entry) and opened her first Christmas presents!
Alysia



2 comments:
Wow! Busy week for T indeed! I love how the foot was "inching closer and closer" LOL.
Talia, get your little foot out of your mouth! Thats pretty good, I'm sure I could still do that if I really wanted...ha ha
Post a Comment