Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mommy's Day

Last weekend, Daddy told me that we needed to give Mommy a present because she's special. He said it was HER day because of me! I give Mommy presents all the time (open-mouth kisses, smelly diapers, shoulder nose wipes, etc) - but I guess those aren't the kind Daddy was thinking of.

He helped me make a great card for Mommy. Inside, we wrote about all the reasons I'm thankful for Mommy. I even taped some of my money (orange and red plastic coins) on the inside to generously pay to take Mommy to breakfast and buy her a 1-hour massage.

Mommy was so thankful for my present, she let me crawl all around the hallway in the hotel where we had breakfast. It was so fun, I had to stop and clap at folks as they walked by.

I can't wait until Mommy's Day next year!

Talia

2 comments:

sandy said...

Oh thats really cute,nice card for mothers day too!

jphillips said...

Thank you ,Daddy ,for helping me make mommy feel special.