Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One Year Photo Shoot!








As always, feel free to leave comments for our photographer on her blog! http://www.capturedphotographyart.com/blog/

6 comments:

jphillips said...

PRECIOUS POSES...........
She continues to bring a smile to our faces. We love you, Talia.

sandy said...

I have "NEVER SEEN MORE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES IN MY LIFE!!!". What special pictures of you three.

jphillips said...

And you picked my favorite one for the top of the blog. Ok, I have a FEW favorite ones.........The one looking back is so unique, the one looking at the birthday hat is precious. Oh my gosh, I can go on and on..........

Unknown said...

You have found the BEST photographer ever!! (of course Talia is so beautiful anyone could take a great photo of her!!) But these pictures are SO original, and perfect!!!

Unknown said...

Hey guys - these pictures are amazing! So beautiful :)

Bean Tripp said...

Be still my beating heart--I have NEVER seen a more beautiful little girl!!!!