Mike and I have made a habit of throwing a Fourth of July party at our house every year since we have front row seats to the fireworks from our front lawn. To make this year a bit more fun, we had a combined Birthday Celebration (1 + 30) - and naturally the fireworks were in honor of our birthdays! Talia thoroughly enjoyed her cake........
Hmm... a cake - just for me?
I think I'll start with a blue flower....
I can really eat the whole cake Mommy?
We eventually had to stop the monster, or she would have!
Sugar low:) But not too much to miss the fireworks!
She wimpered for the first few, but then LOVED them!
Happy Birthday baby girl!!!!!
Alysia



5 comments:
Looked like a fun time! Talia, you almost did eat the entire cake, lol. I think you have an appetite like your daddy.
Exactly, Sandy, like father like daughter. There was no end in sight. (hysterical)
Happy 1st birthday Talia!!!!! I wish we could have been there to celebrate it with you!! Still waiting to hear from Mommy and Daddy on the perfect gift to send you!!!????
Happy 1st birthday Talia!!!!! I wish we could have been there to celebrate it with you!! Still waiting to hear from Mommy and Daddy on the perfect gift to send you!!!????
Birthday girl! You look beautiful as ever and so glad you enjoyed your cake!!!
Post a Comment