Saturday, August 14, 2010

MILK!

Talia is incredibly independent now when it comes to eating. 1) She tells you exactly when she's hungry by walking up to her highchair and pointing at it until you ask her if she wants to eat. 2) She feeds herself almost entirely - we're starting to use a spoon and bowl - she can do it, but it makes for a very long process. 3) She has absolutely mastered drinking. She LOVES water, lemonade and juice and will drink from any sippy cup or from a cup with a straw.
BUT, Talia still will not accept milk from a sippy. Instead, she grabs her bottle, arches her back, tilts her head back and literally downs her milk. Quite a sight to see. And just when you think she's becoming a big girl, she'll throw a tantrum every once in awhile to remind you she's only 'one' if she doesn't get her bottle fast enough - haha, caught her on film this time:)

Alysia

3 comments:

jphillips said...

I know what I want, when I want it!!! haha

sandy said...

Isn't she something!

Bean Tripp said...

Oh, sweet T., you take after your Aunt Ann! I get very cranky when I don't get what I want too! Haha...