Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santa's Little Helper

I've been learning a lot about Christmas lately...... and apparently I need to be a good girl in order for Santa to visit my house. I happen to think that I've been good all year long, but just in case he didn't notice (or he zeroes in on the 1.5 hour fit I threw the other night), I decided I'd be Santa's Little Helper this month to make things easy for Mommy and Daddy.
First, I helped Mommy and Daddy pick out the very best "Ki-Kis-Tree".

Then, I made sure to help Mommy find the prettiest "Fahwers"

When we got home, I helped Daddy hang ornaments! My favorites are the "Stah", "Bears", "Danta", and the "Choo-Choo" from San Francisco.

I learned that having a vacuum cleaner nearby is important when you decorate the "Ki-Kis-Tree". Daddy's sure to break at least one ornament every year:)

And, finally, when Mommy said we were going to make "Coo-kies", I signed up immediately. I was even allowed to roll my own dough with my very own rolling pin!!

Do you think "Danta" will forget about my tantrum the other night?


Talia

1 comment:

sandy said...

Glad to see your using your rolling pin, and having fun. Your hair looks beautiful Talia Mae.