Wednesday, March 2, 2011

In Her Mommy's Clothes

It's no secret that Nana saved many items over the years. Talia has had the opportunity to enjoy Mommy's toys, stuffed animals, and especially Mommy's clothes. Nana had the great idea of taking some photos of Talia in Mommy's clothes and even sent a picture of Mommy around the same age! Here's the first, in perhaps a series, of picture comparisons!

Note: She's got some curl to her hair, but nothing like Mommy's ringlets....


Alysia

2 comments:

sandy said...

Thats amazing!!Talia is definitley her own little girl. The outfit looks brand new, good job Donna! I wished I could empty my attic and the kids would devide their stuff up. Im not sure whats all up there, but its taking up half of the attic. Alysia gets the prize for the curly hair! lol

jphillips said...

Yes, I am sentimental and couldn't throw out too many things. It's with great love and pride I look at both of you girls in this dress. I love you both very much. Yes, Mike, I love you, too.
Thanks, Sandy :)