Question: Were you trying?
Answer: Yes, absolutely! We've wanted this baby for awhile and feel very blessed to have one on the way. Read the beginning of the blog for all the details.
Question: Will you find out what you're having?
Answer: No! We're very excited to not find out. We want to have two names ready and be surprised in the end.
Question: Do you have a nursery picked out?
Answer: We know which room it will be... the spare bedroom beside ours. We'll get started on this after the holidays.
Question: What is the strangest symptom you've had during the pregnancy?
Answer: Sneezing. I have sneezed at least 4 times every single day since about 5 weeks.
Question: What foods have you craved?
Answer: Fruit (especially pineapple); Cheese w/ crackers; Sushi (which I can't have)!
And now for the 12 week picture. I am definitely expanding since I know a shopping trip for different pants is not in the distant future. But, morning pictures still hide the bump fairly well!

Happy Holidays to everyone!
Alysia
2 comments:
Alysia and Mike -- CONGRATULATIONS!! I got your Christmas letter today and was so happy to hear the great news :) Alysia, you look great! Mike, I'm sure you do too.... Enjoy every moment! and I sure will following along your journey to parenthood. A, Sent you an email -- let me know that you got it!
Love to you three,
Rosalie
Rosalie - Thanks for "dropping by" and saying hi. Good to hear from all of you. I hope that you had a good holida back in Pittsburgh. We haven't been home since last week, so we haven't been checking email - I'm sure that we'll get it when we get home this weekend.
- Mike
Post a Comment