Sunday, March 15, 2009

6 Months!

Wow, we can hardly believe that we've already reached 6 months. We're both very excited to meet our little baby! Here are baby's growth pics for Week 24:

We had our 6-month appointment this Friday and everything looks perfect. I'm measuring exactly the right size for 24 weeks, baby's heartbeat is strong, my recent blood-sugar tests were perfect, and no strange symptoms. I had been asked to take a blood-sugar test early at 22 weeks, and unfortunately will have to again when it's normally requested at 26-28 weeks. I'm not a big fan of the orange sugar water, but I guess I'll live......

Uncle Ben visited this weekend on his Spring Break. We had a good time catching up, watching videos, playing games, and checking out Snakes & Lizards down the road at the museum. Here are some shots from our Saturday trip to the museum:


Ben looks just like a farmer, doesn't he? Can farmer's survive if they get up at noon every day?

Mike and I are off on our final pre-baby vacation this coming week. We'll be spending some sunny days in the San Diego area. Stay tuned for pictures of our fun break!
Alysia

No comments: