Baby is getting much bigger now, definitely weighing more than a pound and measuring over a foot long. Although I still would not call my tummy "big" by any means, baby seems to have plenty of room in there for its acrobatics. Kicks and punches can be felt everywhere: from side to side, top, bottom, etc. Baby seems to be most comfortable in a position where jumping straight up and down nudges me way above my belly button and around my bladder. I secretly hope it finds a different 'favorite' position before its acrobatics reach my ribs:)
We continued to work on the nursery on Saturday. We've finished the vertical stripes on the wall where the crib will be placed. The last touch is the light green horizontal stripe, but you can start to envision the final product!

The stripes weren't quite as challenging as we expected, but definitely tedious. Remember, only the east and west walls will have this accent. We're pretty happy with how they are turning out. What do you think?
Alysia


5 comments:
japBaby's room is looking adorable. Great work, guys.
love you
Looks like the painting job turned out nice. Can't wait to see the finished room with the crib in it. And yes, your tummy still looks small.Leeann is about the same size.
Wow! It looks professional!!!! GOod for you!!!!
Donna,what is a japbaby? haha
Did I know that Leeann was pregnant??????
Leash,...I told you those kicks to the bladder are awesome!! ALex stuck her feet THROUGH my ribs,....so don't wish for that position! haha
Mike,...did Alysia start eating the "GOOD FOODS" yet???
Kathy...I'll be a grandma 2x this year!! LeeAnn is due sept 2nd. She was the baby that was stuck up in my ribs! I can remember breathing shallow for a few weeks near the end. Ha, what woman have to go through,Im telling ya!
WOW! The nursery looks AWESOME! I am looking forward to seeing it in person on Saturday!!
Post a Comment