

This was certainly an exciting weekend! We made the most of Mike's Spring Break by getting a good start on the nursery. All day Saturday and most of the day Sunday were spent moving furniture, washing walls, taping, and painting. We managed to get the entire room painted with the background color and will work on the detailed walls next (hopefully next weekend). Here are some pictures of our work:

And here is a picture of the crib we ordered on Friday:
After a long day of work Saturday, we relaxed with our most recent Netflix movie, The Illusionist. Like always, Baby started kicking after about 20 minutes of me idling. But this time, the kicks felt stronger than even the day before. I placed my hands on my tummy and waited for the next one - and I could feel it from the outside! Mike came over and only had to wait another minute to feel the next 4-5 kicks. How exciting! We're choosing to believe that this was the baby's way of thanking us for getting his/her room ready. We think it likes the color:)
Alysia
3 comments:
I agree. I think the baby is saying, "Thank you for not painting it submarine yellow." haha
It looks great. It is so exciting now that you can both feel the baby. COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
So, from your belly shots, my prediction is a girl :) You are looking just like I did! The room looks beautiful...and that is so exciting that Mike got to feel the kicks. Get ready -- because soon you'll be able to SEE the kicks and that is just freaky! haha!
<3,
Rosalie
The room does look very nice. The crib also. Baby kicks and all that weekend...wow..Ive been looking at shower gifts, stuff is soooo cute :)
Post a Comment