I celebrated yesterday by spending a few hours outdoors. I set up some blankets and pillows and rested in the glorious sunshine. Spring has finally sprung in Midland and life in our front garden is one of the first signs:

Here are some of the great things we learned this past Friday:
- My internal exam was perfect. No cervical change.
- I'm measuring exactly right for Baby's gestational age.
- I passed my glucose screening test with flying colors - Phew!
- I passed my hemoglobin test for anemia.
And here are some of the things I learned while on strict bedrest:
- There aren't enough comfortable positions on your side to last 3 weeks.
- I should have started watching LOST a long time ago.
- Bibs aren't just handy for babies - they are a necessity when eating on a couch.
- You CAN pull a muscle doing nothing. I have been in agony the past 4 days with a pulled muscle in my back.
Alysia
2 comments:
Glad to hear you're up and around. Also, this shouldn't stop you from continuing to watch the best show on television. You've finally seen the light.
AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!! SO glad you are up and about somewhat!!!
Post a Comment