36 Weeks and we're about ready to get this show on the road! I've definitely reached the "uncomfortable" final weeks of pregnancy and am looking forward to holding this little one rather than sustaining its frequent hooks and jabs. Baby is very crammed into my belly at this stage and every movement can be seen from the outside. Although I hadn't started dilating yet at last Thursday's appointment, things are moving toward the big day. Baby has "dropped", and so I no longer have indigestion -- but there are other fun side effects associated with housing a 6-lb moving being in your pelvis:) Here's how Baby has grown this week:

I was alleviated from my bed rest sentence last Thursday and have enjoyed getting back on my feet this weekend. I get incredibly sore from sitting and standing..... but I'm not letting it get me down and it certainly won't keep me from doing things now that I'm able to! I've grown accustomed to nightly soaks in the tub as it seems to help the muscles in my back and neck.
Since I've had some need to wear real clothes in the past few days, I thought I'd share some updated pictures of me in maternity wear. You can really tell that Baby has grown in the past month or so. I think I finally look pregnant:)


Alysia
2 comments:
Yes, baby is growing well. You look good in your maternity outfit.Mike says your baby never seems to rest. I think the baby might take after his/her grandfather randy, he moves around all night in his sleep! As I added my phone card minutes saturday,I realized that by the time the next card is due, I should have two grandchildren!!!!!
Ok Baby D! You have been a GOOD baby staying in there all this time! We are very soon ready to see you!!!!! I keep waiting for that phone call!! Love you all very much!!
Post a Comment