Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Been 10 Weeks Since...

As of tomorrow, I have endured 10 weeks of bed rest. There is no question that this "sentence" was best for Baby. But, as I approach the day when I will again rejoin the world, I consider what else I have not done for 10 weeks. This list is, of course, not inclusive.

It's been 10 weeks since I:
  1. Lifted anything more than 5 pounds
  2. Shopped in a retail store
  3. Ate out at a restaurant
  4. Set foot outside of Midland
  5. Did the laundry
  6. Set foot in my office at work
  7. Walked to a destination other than the bathroom
  8. Was clueless about world news (CNN is now a staple)
  9. Ate a meal at a table
  10. Became a "worried mother"!

Alysia

2 comments:

jphillips said...

Welcome to the world of moderate mobility.

sandy said...

10 weeks with no laundry,Im jealous! I would miss the shopping and goling out to eat once in a while.I would prefer my meals at the table. I would not miss work..haha..Well, your days of lounging are almost over, and I'm sure you guys can't wait!