It took about 2.5 weeks to feel completely back to my normal self (no significant side effects remained from the labor or cesarean). The first week was rough, but I began feeling better very quickly after that - and I now only have 2 weeks to wait until ALL OF MY RESTRICTIONS are lifted! Wow...... I won't have felt so free since last summer.
During the pregnancy, I posted weekly pictures to track Baby's growth and am amazed when I look back at the changes my body underwent in 10 months. I truly loved being pregnant (aside from the bed rest) and have been pleased with how quickly my body has adjusted to "just being me" once again. Here are some comparison shots to document Before (6 wks), Fully Pregnant (37 wks), and After (4 wks pp) for historical purposes:
I've lost all of the pregnancy weight (+2 lbs) and will be focusing on building my strength in the next few months. Ten weeks of bed rest sure did deplete my muscle base........
Alysia


1 comment:
Alysia, you look AMAZING!!!!
Post a Comment