Through trial-and-error, we have discovered a unique way to calm-down Talia when she is going ballistic. Apparently, all that it takes is singing "With a Little Help from my Friends". Her response is instant and remarkable! The transition is almost like flipping a switch. When I'm trying to feed her, she'll change from completely (and loudly) rejecting the bottle to eagerly eating and looking around... provided that I keep singing.
Who would have thought that the Fab Four would have that kind of an impact? So far, I've had a 100% success rate with this new discovery. And I haven't even tried "Yellow Submarine" yet ...
Of course, maybe she'll respond this way to ANY song, but for now I like to think that this is one of Talia's peculiarities!
Until next time....
- Mike
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are going to have another singer in the family, I believe. YES!!!!
Post a Comment