Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mama & Dada "Kay-shun"

Mama and Dada went on a "kay-shun" the past 10 days. I was a big girl though and had so much fun without them! I played all day long every day with Nana & Poppy. We went to see "di-sores", read lots of books, and played in the snow. I never cried and loved receiving phone calls from my Mama and Dada in the evenings.




I couldn't believe my eyes when Mama and Dada got home last night. Instead of calling to sing "Tinkle Tinkle" and read "Bye Bye" with me, they walked right into the living room and said Hi! I was so shocked, I sat with no expression on my face for about 5 seconds. Then, I smiled bigger than anyone had ever seen and I couldn't stop smiling until I finally fell asleep at midnight!

Talia

3 comments:

sandy said...

Your such a good girl Talia Mae! Im glad you had so much fun while your mom and dad were away. So sweet you are!

jphillips said...

Mike and Alysia,
You can be very proud of your parenting. Talia is one well adjusted little girl. We had a great time.

Bean Tripp said...

A Kay-shun, Talia Mae? You are one sweet girl! And look at you next to that dinosaur! Looks like you had a kay-shun of your own =0)