Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Bumblebee

Talia LOVES to sing and she is a very good singer (yay!). She knows at least 20 different songs and will sing to herself while she plays, gets dressed, rides a bike, sits in the car/wagon, etc. It's adorable. It's especially fun to hear her break into a song we know WE HAVE NOT taught her. They must sing a lot at daycare, because there are many we recognized only because she sings so well in tune.

A few weeks ago, she started singing the cutest song with hand motions. I honestly couldn't tell what the words were, so I started singing it for my parents one evening on Skype to see if they recognized the tune. Sure enough, the song is called "Baby Bumblebee" and the words go something like this..... "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee. Won't my mommy be so proud of me. I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee. Ouch! He stung me!" Listen for yourself (I finally caught it on video).



Alysia

3 comments:

jphillips said...

Talia, you are the GREATEST! We LOVED listening to your song, even after the 9th time....Does standing on your head help you keep the tune? YOU ARE AN AWESOME SINGER!

sandy said...

Very Good Talia! What talent. Idol is coming to the burgh, if you were a little bigger.

Bean Tripp said...

She is JUST PRECIOUS!