Sunday, February 22, 2009

21 Weeks

Baby is experiencing a significant growth spurt right now - and so is Mommy's tummy! Here are the Week 21 pictures:

I'm sure you can tell that my tummy is stretching by the pictures. I can almost feel it growing every day now. All of this stretching has led to some uncomfortable backaches, and thankfully Mike never refuses my almost nightly back rub requests!
We had an appointment this week to discuss our latest ultrasound results. Much to Mike's surprise, the baby is in the 65% percentile for its size! Not the shrimp he expected it to be. He/she weighed approximately 10 oz (19.5 weeks). Based on the ultrasound, our due date has remained essentially the same - it predicts July 6th.
Alysia

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow!! The 65th percentile???? THat's AMAZING LEASH! Yes, I now see that belly expanding! WOOHOO!!!! Alex keeps telling me how she can't wait to hold that baby!!! (If ALysia will let me)haha

Kathy said...

Hmmm,....is your email the same? I keep getting my emails thrown back at me that I am trying to send you!

sandy said...

The baby is growing well!!!Don't forget moist heat for your back.