One of the items on our "Get Ready for Baby List" for April was to search for and identify a childcare provider for this fall. Well - this is something that I can still help with!! For the past week, I've been calling potential folks / facilities / daycares from a list of many in the Midland area. At the end of the day, I feel like I've actually accomplished something, so I've stretched out the phone calls to make it last:)
Based on the initial phone calls, it looks like we'll have about 6-8 places we'd like to visit. This may be a task for Daddy in the coming weeks unless my current predicament changes drastically. Not ideal -- but he'll do a fantastic job. And, we both contributed: I had broken-record conversations with 40 folks, he visits a handful and makes the final selection!
Alysia
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment