So, for those of you who have wondered what I look like wearing maternity clothes, here you go. I cheated a bit, because the top isn't even maternity - it's just a (sm) empire waist style shirt from JC Penney.....

The weight is really starting to skyrocket now as Baby grows every single day. I appreciated the "perspective" that these pictures brought. I'm not really as big as I am starting to feel - at least, not yet!
Alysia
2 comments:
You look fantastic! I'm so glad you were able to get out for a little bit! Isn't Dr. Juarbe the best?? Caden loves him!
Alysia -- you look so radiant! Congrats on getting to be yourself again :) And yes, the 'maternity chic' style of regular clothes really helps a lot; the best part is that you can wear them after baby is born too!
<3, Rosalie
Post a Comment