Sunday, May 10, 2009

32 Weeks!

Sunday has come again - YIPPEE! Here are the 32 week belly shots:



I am certain almost every day that my belly button will "pop", but it is being stubborn. Portions of it are above the surface, especially after I eat or when Baby does one of its dances in the middle of my tummy. It's amazing to me how soft the skin is at the very center of your belly button........ I suppose it never sees the light of day though, so why wouldn't it be?

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! For Mother's Day this year, my wish was that our Little One would still be safe and sound in my tummy, so I'm very pleased with my first holiday. Mike bought me the cutest little bib that says "I Love Mommy". He even modeled it in the kitchen since, really, he's the one who loves Mommy today.

Our doctor's appointment last Thursday was great. The contractions I continue to have are still not causing any progress. Bed rest continues, but we feel more comfortable every week and are so happy to have made it to 32 weeks!

Alysia

4 comments:

sandy said...

I think mike has needed a bib for a while now..haha...Yes, its a perfect mothers day if your doing weel, the baby is good and another week can go by.I had a nice mothers day, but too bad you guys live so far away:( Won't be long now,baby will be here soon!

sandy said...

I meant well..haha Don't do any weelies?

Kathy said...

Happy Mother's Day Leash! Yes, although we are patient in waiting for our newest member of the family, you are still a mother already. And I love it each week that goes by and I can check on the status of Baby D! (I must admit, its hard, going shopping and not knowing the sex, but I also know that at this point, it's also a blessing that I do not know yet). Not too much longer,....keep on resting and reading those great books to baby,.....Love you all tons!!

Kathy said...

Did I mention how much I look forward to Sundays, and your pics and posts????? Smoochies!!!!